When you adopt a pet, we require that:
· Cats are to live inside in a private residence as companion animals
· Cats are to be provided with sufficient quantities of nutritious food and fresh water each day
· You are never to strike or otherwise harm the cat
· You are never to have the cat declawed
· Spaying or neutering is required by 5 months of age. If the cat is not spayed or neutered prior to adoption, proof of surgery must be sent to the rescue within 30 days of the procedure
· Cats are to be provided with annual veterinarian visits, vaccinations recommended by your veterinarian and as required by law, and other veterinary care as needed
· If the cat must be relinquished for any reason, he/she must be returned to the Rescue
You must meet and agree to certain terms and conditions before adopting a cat:
· You must be 18 years of age or older.
· Cats and kittens must be taken home in a carrier.
· You must have the proper facilities to maintain and contain your pet before placement.
· All resident pets need to have current veterinary care and be spayed or neutered.